[Player-users] How can I change the playback speed to 1.4x, 2x etc in RealPlayer for Windows?

Greg Wright gwright at real.com
Mon Dec 4 16:28:28 PST 2006

Bob Thomson wrote:
> How can I change the playback speed to 1.4x, 2x etc in RealPlayer for
> Windows?

I don't believe the currently shipping RealPlayer for Windows supports
that yet. The media engine/platform itself does, but they have not
released a player yet using that engine. They are working on one, but
I can't give you any dates.

If you wanted to build the sample command line player, splay, you
could and it would support slow-mo and fast forward speeds.

--greg.